To be a Nomad...

My journal of travel first back to home in New Mexico and then across the seas in the Peace Corps.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Peace Corp Update...Invitation

Well I just got a status update e-mail. I will be recieving my assignment and country invitation sometime next week. The packet was mailed out on Friday. So I will know next week where I will be on this planet for two years soon. I had my total freak out break down last night about not getting the Middle East. I was trying not to break down as the past two years have been really hard for me with the death of my Grandpa and my break-up with Chris and all the craziness the Fae have put me through. I just do not want to cry anymore I am worn with it. All seems so intensified when I feel vulnerable like that and I blow everything out of preportion. But you see I give myself 3 days to feel sorry for myself and freakout and all that. After the 3rd day I pick myself up and get moving back to being productive. No wallowing! So yesterday was day 3 and today I am better. **Thank you my darling for all of your words of comfort. I needed them deeply. My heart is singing.**

Today I am being drug all over LA in some desperate shopping fanaticisim with my friend and her two daughters. Because I know where to go to get good deals in the garment district I am playing "tour guide". Bloody Hell......hours and hours and hours of giggly girls shopping with fury........ Lets see...when can I start drinking?? heh heh ......

I will post as soon as I know where in the heck I will be living.....soon.....

Blessings All
M