To be a Nomad...

My journal of travel first back to home in New Mexico and then across the seas in the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Three weeks and counting...

So I got the last of my Peace Corps, Bangladesh info. I leave for San Francisco on the 5th and then on the 8th we all fly to Tokyo, then on to Bankok and then to Dhaka. It is a 19 hour flight not including the lay over time.....bleeeehhhhhhh......

Anyway, I am getting excited and have been collecting the last of my gear. I still have more to do but it is alrght. I am flying to Baltimore next week to meet with some scientist people my aunt knows who run a reasearch project in Bangladesh. So hopefully I can make some more contacts.

I am really excited to teach again and get back into the classroom. Should be interesting. I am also exited about settling into my own place after the 3 months of training. This being in limbo and not having a place or space of my own is driving me crazy!! Must nest..... must nest..... and decorate ......heh heh heh...

Anyway, I get to San Francisco a day earlier than I thought and am excited about that as I love the city and plan to go around to some of my old stomping grounds.

M